View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 05:26 PM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitke View Post
I hope you get an answer on Tuesday and yes please! let us know.

Have you injured your neck at all? I had severe whiplash and have a herniated disc at C7-T1.

If your neck is bothering you definitely let the Dr know.

This is terrifying I know, at night I can read in bed just fine, it's when I'm just about to fall asleep, I start shaking inside all over, you can't control it and I can also sometimes see my body shaking.

What stops yours? When you start walking does it subside?

I'm also having some kind of "spells" going on, one Dr thought some kind of seizure, another maybe complex migraines as they are very similar but my brain shifts sometimes and I feel like I'm in a dream, everything slows down for a few mins and as my daughter told me I stare like a deer in headlights, very scary too.

Are you having anything else going on? hope you're okay today.

Hockey: thank you for the info, been trying to research this and can't find anything other than the other person saying it's a brain injury.

Mark: I just read your heading again and it says head tremors which I hadn't seen so I didn't mention I also get those, my head/brain feels like it's moving, hard to explain but it's inside and lately my head twitches to one side, like a hard tick.
I wake up and I'm a mess lol. A little confused add your tated internal trim is in head that go through my body and actually I just lay there until they stop in a few minutes and when I get up and they are gone. I am afraid that one day they won't go away.I have had these problems for 7 years since my incident and I am going to tell my doctor who is new and good then I need help because I can't do this anymore. I have many other symptoms like sharp pain in the back of their head upon waking shooting pain in two arms and shoulders that burns insomnia vivid dreams feels like a band around my headtinnitusand others. I hate to say this but knowing that there is someone else out there like me give me some comfort not because you're suffering but because we can make a connection.
anon1028 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote