View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 09:00 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Just wanted to pop in with another update on how things are going...

Everything is going very well with baby so far. I'm 19 weeks along today and my next ultrasound is in 11 days. That's the one where we get to find out the gender of the baby...assuming baby cooperates. Really looking forward to that visit not just for that but because it will be the first ultrasound where my boyfriend will be with.

We got our test results back from the last two rounds of tests for genetic disorders, downs, etc and everything came back perfect...no increased risk for anything so that's wonderful news.

Last week I went on a relaxing vacation up to northern Wisconsin and went fishing with my boyfriend every day, visited the flea markets, and did some sight seeing in town. It was a heavenly, relaxing trip. I did see an increase in flare ups...especially in my hands...compared to normal...but it wasn't anything so bad that it required anything more than rest, exercises, and a hot bath to get the pain under control so I could be back at things the next day. We'll be headed back up there in October when I am 32 weeks along...but I would venture to guess this was my last big fishing trip for a while. I will try in October...but seeing as my belly is already huge I think fishing would be very difficult and uncomfortable at that stage. But who knows?
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZ-Di (07-07-2014), eevo61 (07-09-2014), fbodgrl (07-07-2014), Lottie (07-04-2014), RSD ME (07-04-2014)