Old 07-04-2014, 01:41 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannabananna View Post

I was having a two hour conversation with my best friend and had to plug my phone into my 'charging stick"....we started a dialog about putting a USB port in my butt cheek connecting to my SCS battery...that way I could charge my phone on the go ...what a hit I would be at airports!!

HB
Ha!Ha! Darn Tootin I say! This is by far the most intelligent thread I've ever seen! Heck, it's easy to stay ahead of technology with ideas such as these!!

I'm actually thinking of patenting my idea of having a main port installed within the belly button for easy and convenient access. Within this port would be adaptors to suit every need necessary - everything from charging our units, laptops, smart phones, dumb phones, even the tv remote control, garage door opener, and of course the 'panic button' for when we forget where we parked our cars. GPS system, headphones with software built in which contains every single password needed to function online, and so much more.

Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (07-04-2014), Hannabananna (07-04-2014), pooh_ac (07-04-2014), Rimbanda (07-06-2014)