Thread: Rant
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 10:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Trig Rant

Why in the %$^##@! do we have a legal system and child protective services?? I am so DAMM tired of being told "I don't see how this is pertinent to this situation" from both the law and CPS. I am trying to paint a picture of ALL THE CRAP that has gone on in the short life of my dear dear niece who has lived with us 99% of the time since her mother passed away when she was 3 months old, they do not care that EPC has been involved that we have been called multiple times to "come and get her she's not safe" on occasions he does have her then being told the next day. "you have to bring her back to her father, he just has (you name it, stress from the loss of yet another job, stress from being far away from his family support, stress because of his bills and inability to find a job)They do not care nor feel the need to add up all the "incidents" that they have been called about including the time he was threating to kill himself and this child. ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY...:deadhorsebe at: the entire county several local sherrifs and the school are all aware of all of this, we have the support of MANY in our community, but you know nothing will be done until something happens to her, then there will be a investigation that laments all of the 'opportunities" to make the child safe...She has called me on more then one occasion crying needing help because she has been left alone or her father is mad. I fear for her life, I fear for my life (now have a concealed carry permit and use it) but despite the fact that we care for her in every way we have no rights as we are not her "biological" parents........
Sorry out of hugz and love......
psalms 91:11
pooh_ac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (07-05-2014), barbo (07-16-2014), bizi (07-05-2014), eva5667faliure (07-11-2014), ger715 (07-11-2014), Mark56 (07-10-2014), Wren (07-05-2014)