View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 01:28 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Wisdom Tooth Infection Pain??

Hi! My name is Kaleigh and I had three wisdom teeth removed almost two weeks ago. I am nineteen years old and the removed teeth were the Two upper and one lower right tooth. No impacting on any.
I started having bad :abnormal pain around the 6th day after my teeth were removed on my lower right wisdom tooth and found out I had an infection way later on.
So I have been on antibiotics ever since last Tuesday July 1st and I had been washing my extraction site with perodex to help medicate and clean it better, until today when I switched over to warm salt water because my pain has been getting better and I think my infection is going away but my jaw pain is pretty bad and when I clean my extraction site it throbs and hurts, but it's not the bad infection kind of throb I was having before, it's more like a tender ache that takes awhile to go away. Is this normal and when will this go away?? I just want all this pain to be over with and I want to heal already and make sure my infection is for sure going away and that this tender feeling and jaw pain is normal?!?
KaliH is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote