View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 09:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you for all the words.

So far ive had a 20 minute eeg, and an mri. Both normal and showing no cause for seizures.

At this point I think my neurologist thinks im either lying or nuts.

Fast forward to July 4th. I had a wedding to go to. Not really sure if this was a seizure, but ive had them before.

Basically early on, maybe 20 minutes in, we were all in a little room where they did the actual marriage. It was loud, bright, and a lot of flashing lights from cameras to go along with all the people in the room.

I started getting a massive headache, and them my chin started to "quiver" like I was cold. Basically my lower jaw started opening and closing quickly, and under no control from myself. I knew it was happening, and I knew what was going on, but could not stop it. About a minute into it I guess they said the "I do's" (dont remember it honestly) and eveyone stood up and clapped and it snapped me out of it. Felt a little tired, and slightly confused, but not sure if that was a seizure. Throughout the next few hours I was there, I zoned out immensely, almost non stop before leaving because I could not take the headache no more.

Am I nuts, or is this a seizure as well? I havent had a "major" convulsing one in about a week and a half, but ive had all of these small ones, especially the zoning out at least once a day. As well as having a quick full body shaking for a few seconds right when Im about to fall asleep every night.

I keep informing the neurologist of these, but he wont do anything other than say they sound like seizures. Now having the 20 minute eeg, and mri proving its "normal" I think hes going to pass me off as a nut, because its a WC case from a head injury suffered in January.

So please, tell me what you guys think those could be, or if they actually arent seizures. Thanks!
Bruins88 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote