View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 12:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

[QUOTE=kevbo887;1080383]As most of you know my story already, does anyone feel they arent being treated properly by their Neurologist? I know I do. Youve read my posts about the constant headaches, brain fog, and confusion ect. Youve read about my seizure like episodes. But now that he has a normal 20 minute eeg, and a normal mri brain scan, it seems like hes even less interested. I dont know if its because its a wc case or not, but he wont give me the time of day. Just keeps saying yea they sound like seizures and yea you just need more rest because you should be healed by now.

Sorry to say Kev but you are falling squarley into the trap the WC IC has set for you. YOU NEED TO GET YOUR OWN DOC not a wc doc - get an mri of neck and go see a neuropsyc for testing. ALL IC's I have dealt with would rather go to their grave then approve anything for a head injury. Literally you would need to put a gun to their head to get em to do it. That is the real deal! Stop letting the IC dictate all your options! If you have pvt ins use it and let them fight with comp over who is responsible. do this now before more and more time passes. There really is not other advice to give then this
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hockey (07-06-2014)