View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 06:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Answered your other post earlier but just wanted to say again that what you are experiencing is so similar to my symptoms.

Last Sunday I suddenly got a massive headache, my head fell forward and my eyes closed, I couldn't open them but wanted to shout out, then when they did open I was told I was staring weirdly, I knew I was but couldn't stop then it passed.

The other day I reached up in to the cupboard, got 2 pill containers down, opened them, poured the pills in my hand then realized I'd done it, do not remember.

I sometimes get so exhausted for days afterwards, like right now!! like I've not slept for days.

Lights in stores, the TV and computer sets me off on these spells, something to do with lights.

Now there is something called complex migraines which I'm told are very similar to seizures so there we go getting even more confused as to what is happening.

I've been following your story as I get very similar symptoms, not always headaches either with these spells, the warmer weather gives me the headaches it seems.
Sitke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote