View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 04:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default myoconic jerking

So, I started jerking all over after using Tramadol and dealing with stress from a neck problem. I only took a little Tramadol a few days. I jerk every morning when I wake up and then sometimes if I lay down during the day. I get the jerking in the limbs and head. Things have changed and am now getting this in the day. I hate it is affecting me standing. Right now it kind of hits in my back first and then the legs. If standing, it is like I am swaying but not an easy sway a jerk. I was taking Klonopin for sleep and was weaning off of it but guess need to go back to it since it is supposed to help with this condition. I had an EEG and brain MRI which were clear. This was back many months ago-at least 6. Do you think my dr should do more testing? Would this be spinal related? I have problems with my low spine as well- slipped L3-L4. I have had tingling again but get that all the time everywhere and down my legs so ignore it. I have neuropathy. Those of you that have some knowledge on the subject appreciate the info. Thanks
IllPn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote