View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 06:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkette View Post
Hi kevbo887,

If I may ask do you ever see colors in your eyes, or get a nervous feeling in your stomach or possibly smell odd odours right before the sz. if you do you are having a simple partial sz. also called an aura sz. and from what you have described to me it sounds like you are having complex partial sz. especially with wandering around and not remembering. This happens to me often I will start to have the simple partial sz. and it will lead into the complex partial sz. If by chance you get any of the feelings I mentioned to you before you go into a sz. tighten up all the muscles in your body and make your hands into tight fists, if you do this fast enough it will stop the sz. My neuro told me to do this back in the 1970's and it has stopped many complex partial and absence sz.
Here's wishing you and your family only the best and May God Bless All of You!

Sue
Its funny you say that about clenching up. Ive never personally done it, but if my wife is around she will grab me and bearhug me. One of her surgeons at work told her about this.

As for the smells, not always but sometimes. I will see flashes of "lightening" and want to puke and then it usually happens.

I will try your tip next time.
Bruins88 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote