Old 07-08-2014, 02:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwild View Post
Holy moley!
Started my eighth year on May 25th!
Who'd have thunk it all those years ago that I wouldn't be cured yet! Jeez!
Luckily we have Tysabri!

I've just started my 8th year. I've lost count of the # of infusions...LOL

I know I've missed several infusions due to shingles. I miss my "old" life but I thank G-d for Ty and the things I can do that I couldn't do before Ty. Now if I can get my pseudo exacerbations under control life would be even easier.

I tripped and fell a few months ago. No broken bones or tears but, it's taking forever for the swelling to go completely down. The dr told me to begin normal activities but, every time I do.......and, I'm starting slowly......I end up in bed for a couple of days. It's so hard to sit in a chair without having my bad leg rest on another chair.

I really want to get back to California and see my grandchildren. We became great-grandparents 2 weeks ago and I really want to see the little guy in person!!!!!!!!! This is our first great-grandchild

Having my infusions last more than 1 1/2 hours seems to really help with the side effects. I still have them but they are mild. I wish all of the infusion nurses would be willing to do 2 hours. I'm going to talk to my neuro about it when I see her in a few weeks. I have no idea how the new infusion nurse is going to feel about it.

Ok......enough kvetching. I'm going to count my blessings and hope the new nurse is good.

Hugs,
Shayna
shayna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Grammie 2 3 (07-13-2014), Natalie8 (08-21-2014), Riverwild (07-09-2014), SallyC (07-08-2014)