View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 08:13 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

So, how would I go about getting someone else to read my MRI. Ive seen the pictures of it, as well as a friend who is an er nurse who also saw them. Granted neither of us are radiologist, but she has no clue why nothing was written down about some of the stuff she saw, without me saying anything, in the mri. She screencapped a few pictures to show the stuff she was talking about. She even saw a few things I did not see.

Anyone know how I could go about this?

Also in the written report, it just says for History : Headaches and postcuncussion syndrome.

Doesnt mention seizures at all. So does that mean they wouldnt look for that or am I just driving myself nuts. I just dont trust it because its outsourced from the hospital.

The report says:
Stand sequences are compared with the 10 January 2014 CT of head. There is no finding to suggest hemmorrhage, infraction, mass effect or shift of the midline structure, the ventricles appear normal. There is asymmetric dominance of the left vertebral artery, a normal variant, but the basilar vascular flow voids are otherwise unremarkable. Minimal mucoperiosteal thickening is seen within the maxillary and ethmoid sinuses. There is stable hypopneumatization of the left mastoid air cells. the skull base and visualized nasopharynx are otherwise unremarkable
Impression : No intracranial finding to explain the patients symptoms.

Last edited by Bruins88; 07-08-2014 at 08:38 AM.
Bruins88 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote