View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 12:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Checking in

I found your thread searching MG and Leaky Gut. I am not yet diagnosed formally with MG but have had the weak legs mostly when doing stairs or hills a symptom that began about 18 months to two years ago. I have blurry vision some times and I've had one Actetychoine test come back neg and awaiting the MuSK test result and appt for EMG muscle test. I have seen my chiropractor to muscle test me for supplements and she suggested I might have leaky gut. I have been looking out how to test for it and thought to search for a connection. I've also suspected that Lyme disease could have created a neuro toxin that would have made my body attack it self. I've seen this theory thrown around in a few places. Anyway how are you managing? Hope your doing well. I participate on a good MG group ( run by Luke Ridgely) on FB as well. There are a lot of knowledgeable people there.
I've been studying a lot of natural approaches to dealing with MG and I'm convinced that it can help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nai16 View Post
Hi Annie,

thank you very much for your informative response! You are right, there are a lot of tests that I haven't done or haven't done for a long time. One of the reasons for that is that I don't actually have a primary doctor as such, which is a consequence of living in remote parts of Australia and the health system in rural areas being pretty average in this country. Having said that, this is not an excuse not to pursue such important issues, and I am glad you have rattled me awake - I will make an effort to try to find a good doctor (or get hold of the one good doctor I know - the only doctor in a radius of 200km from here - who is very busy, as you can imagine!) and get some tests underway to try to find more answers. I will keep you posted of any news!

Thanks again
Natacha
Beamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote