View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 12:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Exclamation Pain is ruining my life

I have nerve damage from a failed spinal fusion and can barely get though the day due to the pain. My husband keeps thinking he is being supportive of me but he always makes a big deal about it if I can't go out with him. He says I never want to be with him or do anything with him. I keep trying to explain that I wish I could do more but I can barely even do my job since the pain is so bad. He keeps making me feel guilty about my health and insists that I don't want to be with him. I feel like he wants to divorce me but doesn't want to be the one responsible for the divorce which is why he is going out of his way to make me feel so bad.

I feel so alone and so depressed. I am doing everything possible to help manage the pain and I am already on antidepressants. It's not enough. I want someone to be there for me and support me and my husband clearly isn't willing to do that. I don't know if I should just give up. I am so limited that I can't see how anyone would want to be with me.
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (07-28-2014), ger715 (07-08-2014), ginnie (07-27-2014), Hockey (07-08-2014), Tina Demes (07-14-2014)