View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 12:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

This is true Mark. I suppose that could be the case, but still doesnt describe a few of the white spots. But anyways, you are correct in the fact that im creating an anxiety over it right now. Its just that so badly I want them to figure out whats going on, and fix it. Im 7 months in (and many of your are much farther along) and just having trouble coming to the realization that I may not ever be the same.

Im just sick of hearing the Dr say one day your going to wake up and feel fine. I dont think its possible now at 7 months in. Just my faith is slowly declining, and im finding myself not improving. I get excited when I wake up and theres no headache, but as soon as I get out of bed, bam, there it is. Its happened almost every morning now. I wake up and im happy, I think its finally the day that changes my life back to normal, but as soon as I stand up out of bed, the headaches come on.

Sick of it. Afraid for my job, afraid for my finances, afraid for my family, and afraid for what my future holds for me if im stuck living like this. My social life has basically become nill because I cant tolerate stuff any more. I have trouble being out in the heat and the sun.

Sorry, just need to get it out of me. Enoughs enough for me already, I just want to be old me again.
Bruins88 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote