View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 09:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi View Post
Sounds like some of you have had a day much like mine . I'm sorry and feel for you, too. Bites, huh!

I got grilled - and I hope I can say this here - by my doc about my pee times per day and whether I "go" okay. I think she was assessing for CE. Anyway, turns out, her concern is focused on diabetes. She said it's not "normal" to go twice a day. What? am I supposed to whittle it down and go once a day??? I dunno. But... more probing and trying to blank it all out as it goes on.

And... let's not forget, folks, I am still the first in line when it comes to spinal transplants. Why? Cuz I've said so .

May all of your days go much better tomorrow.
I thought diabetes symptoms were going excessively throughout the day Bobbi, not twice! If you don't drink much fluid then I don't think 2x a day is unreasonable. Are you retaining fluids? I don't know what to think about some drs. Then again, I think some really want to "fix" us and will look at every angle in hopes of finding that one thing that puts it all together. Lets hope she's not right Bobbi.

Hugs to ya, Linda
Username is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote