View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 08:51 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Jetjock

I could have written this myself, to the letter (the second part of this). AMEN, preach. I totally agree with everything you said and had similar conversations last night using "cancer" as a for instance in the same scenario, though I don't like doing that, sometimes you just have to say it out loud. Odd how your words were almost verbatim for what I said to my best friend last night.

Nice to hear it come out of someone else's mouth....I am sick of hearing myself talk, think...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetjock1 View Post
Jo*Mar is right. If you have a document from your pm doctor you have a much better chance for legitimacy. I have been in the ER many times and the letter has been a god-send. They will keep it on file. It just drives me nuts at how poorly we RSD people get treated. If you went in and told them you have cancer and the pain was excruciating they would be all over it. Most ER dr.'s are clueless on the facts of RSD pain. Another thing you should try if it happens during the day is have your PM doc call ahead for you. Then they will be expecting you. You have to be pro-active in making sure they understand you are legit. (Why do we have to prove our legitimacy all the time!!!?????) Arrrggggggh!
Burnbabyburn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (07-30-2014)