View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 12:30 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Never had one ,but when my ortho suspected I had rsd ,he sent me to a neurologists that happens to be a neurosurgeon as well and immediately pointed rsd was in fact in my right foot, I switched drs after a year, and was also neurologist and neurosurgeon and agree as well was rsd in my foot and calf ,now his colleague pointed rsd in my whole left leg,lower back,buttock and right foot ,ankle and knee , but might be also spreading to my arms due to the burning and pains I gets with little stress or anger triggers flares ,my scs helps and also using my tens units,in my hand and arms, a second scs was recommended already for,my left leg,maybe they will add the cable only but one of the dr recommended as well if she do the surgery, add the four cables just in case in the future rsd spread to upper limbs but I'm sure is there, I'm not scare but upset of how a simple twisted ankle changed my life forever.
Phaedra, I. Sure there is no test or dr who really can't treat rsd efficiently, it will be always hard and always trying something new, but when wc is involve,things are different , keep trying to,get medical treatment and keep doing researches,,no long ago I mentioned some researches sites, please visit that site, you will get more information,maybe you need to gather more to really understand how rsd iWork's we all manage pain different ways but at the end ,pain is pain and rsd will never change how we feel about it, we get upset,sad. Angry ,disappointed and lost with no way out, keep trying and never give up, is so confusing yes but it,will past as long as you truly understand how rsd works and education is the only key we have, teach you own dr with some research so they can believe and understand as well, many dr still are in denial, we as patients have the power to educate them as well,don't feel shy,print out rsd researches and carry them with you in very dr, visit ,is hard but please ,don't give up, get treatment you need ,blessings to you and hope soon things change to the best ,with loving care Jeiska .

eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Phaedra (07-10-2014)