View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 09:00 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Karen,
I just read you 8 years old thread about your neurological symptoms and your long struggle. Good to hear you have found a way to keep your B 12 under control.
David, thanks for all the instructions regarding exercise.
Exercise is important, but --Oh-- such a thing to find time. I think one has to be strict, and make a strict schedule.

This is the first time I have heard someone describe some of the same symptoms I have had.
The way I feel the symptoms are: Especially during stress, exhaustion and tiredness, I feel as if the ground I am standing on is vibrating as if there was an earthquake.
Sometimes when I am sitting on a furniture, it feels like the furniture is vibrating and shaking.
When I get out of a car after having been driving, when I step down, I feel as if I am still "moving" in the same direction as the car was.

Sometimes I have the feeling of dizziness and unsteadiness when I walk in large open spaces.

Often my legs feels really heavy and numb, sometimes I stumble and drag my feet a little.
Sometimes it feels as if there were a rubber band around my knees when my legs feel heavy.
I have explained this feeling to neurologists but have not gotten an answer.
When the doctors are examining my balance and walking, it is not always the same.
Synnove is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote