View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 12:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default reply

I started jerking when under stress from neck issues probably back in Sept./Oct. I only took a few tablets of the Tramadol for pain a half here and there -- that was months ago. I had used it in the hospital with no problems with a surgery yrs ago. I have been weaning off the klonopin for months real slow. I have done this before. I only take .5 and been taking a half for months then down to a quarter. I went back to the .5 after seeing the dr yesterday and now adding more gabapentin. She is doing another EEG
This started when I woke up and all over -my head will jerk, hands, legs, selective muscles even in the stomach. I know when took Tramadol it was more violent. During the day, this is in my legs kind of a jerking forward from my low back or just the legs. I can feel it standing as makes me waver forward. I sure hope nothing is pinching in my back causing that. It is a bit less today but still there. Last 3 days it has been all day with little break. I hope if stress induced will go away in time and not part of my neuropathy and something else going on. My neuropathy is idiopathic. I sure don't want it taking over my whole body. Thanks for the replies
IllPn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote