View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 11:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Could be coincidence, but has happened twice now, and only when those two are combined... I can listen to Bach, Beethoven, Chopin, (not Saint Saens too scary always gives me the heebee jeebees) Handel, Pachabel (who I adore!) and I'm fine... I can crochet or crochet while listening to Marilyn Manson or heck even Frank Sinatra nps... Crochet plus classical music = wiggy eyes. So far seems to be the case, though only happened twice now.

Might try it a few more times and see. I do tend to 'wander' with classical, brain starts focusing on the music instruments, which before losing the majority of function in my left hand I played five different instruments. Piano, guitar, psaltery, violin and clarinet, so I start breathing with the clarinets, fingers tapping a piano that isn't there, hand bowing a nonexistent violin or psaltery or strumming an air guitar... So it could be linked to my hands being busy doing something unrelated to what the brain thinks I should be doing.

Yet with lyrical songs, I can just sing along and I don't really 'focus' on the instruments.
Starznight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote