Thread: TV: What Would You Do?
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 08:06 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

It just occurred to me that these are all actors who do this. They just see what people will do if anything. So in that respect, who really knows. JMO

Just watched it. Interesting. I never question anybody to find out if they are really handicapped. And I've never seen anybody riding those electric carts ask for any kind of help. Maybe it's just where I live. Also, I help able bodied people even if I am handicapped.

However, her parking in a handicapped spot is ridiculous. There is a fine - it varies from state to state as to the amount - if you park in the spot without a handicapped sticker which you hang on your rear view mirror. And it better be your own and not borrowed from someone else. Or, you have a handicapped license plate. So that part is really ridiculous IMO.

And then you can be going around the store pushing your cart and you best look out for some other people who would just as soon run into you as look at you. They are very rude and do not seem to care. They do this to anybody. It is sickening.

Another thing: you cannot get that much into the basket on those electric carts. So if you are shopping for lots of stuff - big items too - you are just plain out of luck. They might be handy but not all that handy.

And you really do not know what you would do unless you were in the moment. This is true about a lot things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It is what it is."

Last edited by Kitt; 07-12-2014 at 08:53 AM.
Kitt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote