View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 10:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy Can I cry for a moment?! My RSD just turned full body!

Can I cry for a moment please?!

My RSD is now FULL BODY!!

It spread up my chest this past night, and I woke up with a red patch on my chest and wanted to scream!

I cannot believe that this small thumb injury started the worst nightmare of my life!

This is SO hard to live with... I am trying to just take one day at a time, breath through it... but my symptoms are getting worse. The other morning my face was GREY! My breathing, passing out, migraines and now more symptoms are getting worse.

I wish someone could just tell me for sure "everything is going to be alright". But no one can guarantee even that! I am determined to get the best quality of life somehow no matter what, even with this, and I WILL get through it and get on with more normal things. I am determined to find something that helps me more than what I am doing now.

Just having a HARD time, and feel so tired of feeling helpless and feel tired of trying to be positive (though I won't stop being positive!). It is just the fact that I am not even 17, and this is incurable. I know that somehow, even if the pain and symptoms stay the same, I can get a better quality of life and will learn to live with this better. It is just going to be a challenge. But hopefully things WILL improve physically at some point.

Thanks for listening!
InHisHands is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote