View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 04:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I did have several lumbar blocks but all under general anesthesia , the local anesthesia I'm not sure how will work I'm sure I will be scare the only experience I had is the dentist but still,she use topical first than an injection for cleaning with rsd any pain should be avoid, I'm thinking rsd can be spread do to a lack of pain care after the surgeries and recover , I experience the first time such of pain after my gallbladder surgery and finally hit the wall and realize my body don't longer manage pain like before, having several lumbar blocks and three surgeries will be enough pain but wasn't after I woke up from my late surgery,I insist ,recovery pain management is essential and makes the difference for any further complications which obviously we don't want.
I learned to deal with flares and pain for a while and still struggle even with my scs, many people with rsd don't have scs but in my case was recommended and my injury ,original can have surgery if rsd keep being active so is a long way to go and still to suffer but bone to bone pain will always triggers my flare ups so is a never win .
Hope you soon get the help you need and deserve , takes time to make people get educate and understand what really rsd means to us . Best wishes form Jesika .

eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burnbabyburn (07-14-2014)