View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 01:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markneil1212 View Post
does anyone else get this. It was caused by a brain injury but every single time I wake up I wake up to vivid dreams and severe body burning from head to toe. Any suggestions thank you
Since my rsd flare up ,I was having a lots,of sweating and pain with the fan,the first think I did was bought blankets with the temperature fresh or cold , Ikea is the place where they specify I their product the level of temperature and also add under the base of my mattress cover a cooling pad I bought I the medical supplies , also,keep I hand the spray from gold bond with the fresh scent just into refresh your skin avoid the one with menthol,,also poise are pads for ladies and came lately with cooling wipes for your body ,real nice sensation but about private parts, I once get them mistake with baby wipes and had a moment on hell.
I know rsd is so difficult to handle ,one day is always a new thing ,try the best and get informed,I hope this will help you,remember the bed need a cooling pads under the mattress cover and your own cover need to be with a temperature comfortable for you, ikea for sure is the place and hope you have one around but also can shop I their website.
Wish you get more comfortable and able to reduce the flares every morning ,gosh I did at the beginning every single thing I imagine will work and spend some money for it but conform is priceless !!!
Blessings and gentle hugs ,with love Jesika .

eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote