Thread: A Mystery
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 02:44 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Barbara, you said, "The head of Neurology says there is clearly something at work, other than the Parkinson, bu they can't find out what."

Would you share where the "head of neurology" is located. Is this doctor in a Movement Disorder center, one that specializes in movement disorders such as PD and MS?

Maybe if you can share this information folks on this board can give you some alternative diagnostic locations to check out.

What were his "off meds" symptoms when he was diagnosed with PD?
What are his symtoms now?
I don't ask these two questions in order to provide diagnostic guidance...I may have had PD for almost two decades, but I am NOT a doctor...but to help us understand and provide the diagnostic location guidance as cited above.

As Paula said, you are very welcome here...ask all the questions you need and want to ask...someone will reply if they can help.

You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act. ~~Barbara Hall

I long to accomplish a great and noble tasks, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble. The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker. ~~Helen Keller
Stitcher is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote