Thread: laptop
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 03:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Laugh Yes Mrs D!

That's the one! I can't tell you all how excited I am. It's not a dun deal yet because Kmeb is still gathering the wherewithall and she has medical tests as well as funds to clear. But it's close enough that I'm getting very excited. Since all of this happened with my sacrum injury, I've dreaded the time I usually devote to the computer. Because it means sitting. You all know how much I've dreaded sitting over the years because of the area the neuropathy has chosen to inflict it's torture on. But this makes that look like a walk in the park.

This is really a good computer deal and I can't tell you all how much this means to me. There is just no way to thank you all. I know some of you and the thank you button on the forum is one way of thanking you, but it's not the real thank you I like to be able to do and there is always the chance I'd fail to thank someone if I missed a post. But from the bottom of my heart the thanks is there and you'll all probably get sick of the thank you's. But here's another one:

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billye
Silverlady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote