View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 09:37 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daw14309 View Post
Grrr, I should go to the pharmacy today to get my medication and I can't get out of bed.

I can't help but wonder if I'm being paranoid or feel that everyone has some kind of agenda against me?

I have read about people in these forums that sleep all day and push away family members. That's me too.

I desperately want to go to sleep. I'm married and have a 22 year old daughter and I avoid them.

I believe I have something else going on besides having Major depression. PTSD, panic and anxiety disorders.

I wish I was one of those people that just get moving. I know I have a choice and I choose to lay in bed. Pathetic.

Some medications can really make us feel extremely tired and don't even want to shower, etc.

After I had my spinal fusion/laminectiomy, along with pain meds; I found it was easier to stay in bed and not deal with the rest of the world. But; thankfully I started realizing how my family was hurting; especially my husband. I began to care about them. Because of not thinking of only myself; I began pushing myself out of bed and started with sitting with a cup of coffee. Just a start; but there is where it begins.

Hopefully the starting will begin for you.

(p.s.) Many pharmacies will deliver medication.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon1028 (07-15-2014), Lara (07-16-2014), St George 2013 (07-16-2014)