View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 11:39 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi missyflitz,

Could you clarify this statement about a post?
<< All seemed to go well and he put a post in the 3rd tooth from front as I am going to get an implant there in a couple of months. >>

It is not your fault for going through with the root canal procedures. You obviously were not fully informed prior to giving your consent. Unfortunately the lack of information given is more common than not :/

What did the ENT DR say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyflitz View Post
Thanks Bryanna. I have managed to get an emergency appointment with ENT today. I did not have a post put in to the extracted site that has the problem. I had 2 teeth removed at the same time..both failed root canaled teeth. I curse the day I allowed them to do root canal on me but now I have to deal with this the best way I can. Its just weird how the infection blocked the sinus but once the tooth was pulled my sinus just feels so clear but now have this gum infection. I am also guessing the gum has not healed and the infection is now coming through there into my mouth..really not nice at all. I am crossing everything I do not need surgery on my sinus but looks like that is where I am heading..all because of root canal..shame on dentists everywhere

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Vowel Lady (08-24-2014)