View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 08:19 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default The same symptoms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darlindeb25 View Post
I have a different problem. I find that I dont pick my feet up. Some days I have to consciously make myself pick them up. I know there are days my feet really drag and then there are days where I don't realize they are dragging until I trip. This summer I fell up my apartment steps, which are cement (remind me, what was I thinking when I found a basement apartment?)--I tripped on the 3rd step from the top and fell up the other 2. There is tile in my kitchen and indoor/outdoor carpet in my living room. I have managed to trip over the tiny height difference in the tile from the carpet and it's a tiny difference. Some days, it seems like my feet are very heavy. I wear sneakers for work and some days, I trip simply from the tread on the bottom of the shoe and not raising my feet. Yet, no treads are bad too. Constant battle, isn't it? I think the worst are the days that my feet are in such pain I can hardly stand on them and mysteriously, the pain just goes away, like it was never there. Neuropathy is such a weird condition.

Deb
I have the same symptoms. I went for ice cream last night and almost fell three times. It is very scary I just joined today and it is wonderful to find a group who understand this strange malady. I have numbness in both feet but am lucky to have no pain. Clara
CLARA BOYER is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote