View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 08:22 AM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Default If this is seizures, I am ignoring them

Hi everyone, I'll introduce myself a bit first I'm a 21 year old uni student from Aus.

I post here because I don't want to rush to the doctor. I'm not one to take up unnecessary tests or things. But the thing that most concerns me is that I have been falling over head first. I have managed to prevent my head from hitting the ground 3 times now but I am afraid I will end up banging my head on the ground.

If I don't fall over completely, it will only be my head that drops, as if my neck just is giving out and forgetting that it has to hold up a head. This is really painful if my head drops down heavily.

Sometimes, my body will just go limp and I won't be responding to anything for couple of minutes as if I'm fading in and out of consciousness. I will have double vision and involuntary blinking/ staring, followed by 10 minutes of feeling just weird and an hour of not being quite with it (I've done things like put a boiling hot kettle in the fridge or walk around the house for no reason).

This has been going on for 2 months now, and each time it happens, I try to ignore it I go on as if it never happened.

I think I would benefit from a bit of help to understand that I probably shouldn't be ignoring this and I want to ask if you think this could be some kind of seizures? Or is this just me trying to make sense of it?
Thank you so much for your help and reading this.
sunshower29 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote