View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 09:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starznight View Post
Definitely would mention that at your next dr. appt if you haven't already especially that you were stiffer than expected, and still participated in gymnastics which can be a form of PT, and could have slowed your progression some. It's a wonderful sport for staying active and limber, did it myself as a child, and I think that along with the host of other sports I played is what kept me upright when my back went out on me.

Slouching is a killer and something I failed to learn to do as a child. After the knees and ankles went remembering C O B, has saved me from numerous falls. In just wish I could find an definitive answer for you. Again though best of luck, i hope you can find answers soon
Thanks. The appt. with the new neuro isn't until next month and I guess I should try to make an appointment with a rheumatologist. I'll let you know what they say.

And just to be clear, I'm not knocking anyone who has conversion disorder. I have enough psych issues that I would never do that and it would actually be a relief to think everything is in my head. I just know that it really doesn't fit in my case.
BackwardPawn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (07-18-2014)