View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 07:59 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi All my friends....

Well I have some issues. The EMG didn't show anything. So I have been referred back to my Neurologist who did my last spinal fusion. I have to have an MRI and rule out my neck. I can't, won't have any more surgery. I pray that this is not what this is. My neck does not hurt very much and has not since my surgery, so I can't believe this is what is wrong with my arm and hand. The other mentioned was RSD. I am not going to freak just yet. My son does not believe this is either of those things. The joint in my elbow feels stretched, pins and needles, down to my right hand. Ten's unit turned on too high kind of feelings. I will do PT as if this is an injury after the MRI. Not pleased to be running up the medicare bill either. I know all of you pray, we will for each other. I am happy despite these issues, which is a new experience all together. I am not going to let depression back into my life. If I have to learn to live with this new pain so be it. xxxginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (07-19-2014), ger715 (07-19-2014), Hannabananna (07-19-2014), PamelaJune (07-19-2014)