Thread: java oracle
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 03:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I thought of a couple of questions, if you are still around Jo I would appreciateyour thoughts or anyone else who has an idea.

I think it might be the Windows too, it does that annoying thing where the cursor jumps and you end up typing gibberish back two lines. My old one did that before we put Windows 7 in and then it stopped.

What I wonder is if I did it. It had 240 updates after the & install. It wasn't quite done when I went to get it so they stopped and when I turned it on at home it asked how I wanted to restart it, 'where it left off, normally and one other choice' I have forgotten. I wasn't sure what to do so just let it start normally by default. I lost 20 updates but reinstalled them successfully.

Then there was one more, I don't know if it just came or what and that one failed. I did it again and it succeeded. Then I installed Adobe Flash successfully but got Bad Pool Header error shortly after. I took it in and they said that and the jumping script (said it was mouse) was fixed. I got another Bad Pool Header after that and some time later the System Service Exception.

So did I possibly corrupt it when I didn't start it where it left off updating?
I'm afraid they are going to screw around for 30 days and then it will get bad and I'll have to pay for what has always been there but don't want to get tough if its my fault.

Also they did a diagnostics (which I had to pay $20 for) when I took it in, would that have found the other issues you mentioned?

I still have the Windows 7 disc my sis used, I guess I could re do it but it sounds pretty horrifying.

This is how it types if I don't go slow and correct it all the time:

enage grandson to do this, I wonder if I could rent one or possible buy one used?
I wish I had a te

thanks,
judi
zygopetalum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote