View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 09:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adalaide View Post
I have a very twisted sense of humor. I decided I like it enough to steal it. I've had to say similar things to people when I've had them comment on me using the handicapped restroom or other similarly ignorant comments.
I was just kidding but I'm so happy you are a great advocate for rsd and Celiac, always welcome and needed any advise and help,from some one who had long time experience with both conditions ,like I mentioned is so unfortunate to be dealing with more than one condition at the time , rsd alone is a hustle ,hope some relief and medical treatment can be work soon for you and anyone else with both conditions ,wish you the best and also a relief soon,with love Jesika .
I wanted to say rsd is a pain in the butt literally,well between us if you don't know , I had my scs generator in my buttocks but was so painful was removed and repositioned in my abdomen this year but the pain in my butt is still there and stronger so I don't mind any joke about pain in the butt,all applies to me,literally.

Hope we all can get relief in some way soon. Jesika .

eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote