Thread: Am I alone?
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 01:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Trig Am I alone?

I realize that this topic might be a bit controversial, though that is not my intention. There just are very few places that I could discuss such a thing...

Like most of us here, I found this place as a result of disease. It is serious, painful and potentially deadly. I am at peace with my diagnosis's and believe wholeheartedly that this is the result of me turning my will and life over to the care of my understanding of a Higher Power.

"Use me as you see fit; for whatever purpose you have," was my wish. And I see reasons unfolding continuously. I see spiritual gifts that my wonderful wife and father have learned as they struggle to come to grips with this - lessons they struggled with, but now, with my life hanging in the balance as a motivating force, they've risen to the challenge.

Perhaps, it has occurred to me, that lessons learned this might be lifted from me one day - but honestly, I don't care. It's not my life anymore - I gave it away happily and I don't want it back. I'm happier today than I've ever been and the joy keeps growing. I have a greater purpose today than any I've ever enjoyed.

Am I alone?
angell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon1028 (07-21-2014), eva5667faliure (07-28-2014), ger715 (07-21-2014), visioniosiv (10-17-2014)