View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 09:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Pouch strap

Hey fellow Nevroettes, I have used the pouch thingy with its extra long Velcro strap maybe 3 times since December. It's an absolute pain and not even remotely useful and I find it's best to either slap it on bare skin and tie my dressing gown sash over it or wedge it between my jeans and belt. If I'm upright I can sometimes get 3 green bars, if I'm sitting 2 bars maximum and some days I get the dang orange bar and the beep beep beep. I have found the more pressure on it the less green bars but with my pain at an all time high I just can't sit or stand still long enough to get a quick charge so the beep beep can tip me over the edge sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimbanda View Post
Exactly Pam, that's what we couldn't work out either. No reason the remote can't be the size of something to fit on a key ring along with your house keys etc. Rae and I were only discussing this yesterday. As for whoever designed the pouch/strap setup for the paddle, I wonder if they have ever had to use one? Let alone use one in an uncommon position!!

Phil
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hannabananna (07-22-2014), Rimbanda (07-23-2014), Rrae (07-28-2014)