View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 09:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akash View Post
Also any particular reason why you didn't consider Dr RJ Sanders? He seems to be one of the pioneers or experts in the TOS arena.
Ec central.com has a link on TOS and there are several research papers under his name.
I am new here so may have missed something, please correct me if I missed anything.
Dr. Sanders is in his 80's and no longer operates as the primary surgeon. He assists in surgery with Dr. Annest at Vascular Institute of the Rockies in Denver, Colorado.

On the Doctor list thread on the top, someone gave this fantastic description of him, and how he just does the lidocaine block in the anterior scalene. That was my experience as well.

Why are you coming to the US to get treated? Do you have relatives in any particular place? You wouldn't be able to travel back for a while. That is a long miserable flight for people in good health.

My bilateral pec minor release was $28,000 before insurance, and that is a minor surgery compared to the first rib resection and scalenectomy. This was done by Annest/Sanders.

I would see if you could get lidocaine and or botox injections done first, if you have not done this already.

Dr. Thompson is at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri.
Eight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote