View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 10:19 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markneil1212 View Post
brain injury caused by doctor. Job lost money lost health lost girlfriend resent the hell out of me for taking care of me the seven years. Family doesn't talk to me. Friends gone. Take whatever pill I can find to fall asleep again. It's just too painful and its not worth it. I don't believe in an afterlife so I'm not afraid of hell. I didn't take enough goddamn xanax last time. 4 years ago I took 60. What are you going to do I guess sometimes life works out and sometimes it doesn't. let me take an Ambien and go back to sleep.

Mark,

Since I have to deal with daily pain and take an assortment of meds, including Ambien to help me get some sleep at night, I do realize many of them can worsen depression as well.

Acceptance that my life was not as it once had been has helped me do the best I can with each day. Please don't just give up. Hiding under a blanket won't help you; but just add to hopelessness. Having pride in yourself and what you can learn to accomplish can do more for you. But....you have to want to try.

Take care of yourself.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (07-22-2014), PamelaJune (07-22-2014)