View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 08:40 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie33 View Post
hi joe
thank you for responding. Do you have idiopathic sfn? Its amazing that you are getting relief with only the r lipoic acid and benfotamine. Do you take any other type meds for your pain? I have sfn , over two years it has progressed to my arms, hands, mouth and torso. They called it length-dependent (started in my calves & feet) but i have it widespread now. I take 325 mgs lyrica, i tolerate it ok but i still have so much pain. I get mostly tingling, buzzing, tightening, lancing pain in my arms, legs and feet. Some-days my skin burns all over including my face and lips. This is a horrible , miserable disease to have. The lyrica does not help as much as it should. How much were you taking and and how long did it take you too withdraw? Withdrawal scares me so much. What kindof neuropathy do you have and what else do you take for your pain? Do you have the same symptoms i have. Sorry for all the questions. Thanks
marie
600 mg of alpha lipoic acid and 1000 mg of acetyl l carnitine are recommended together. Supported by the national institute of health.
peralta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote