View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 02:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Post Sfn

[QUOTE=debra lynn,Thanks Glenntaj, I am a newly dx SFN last week and new member to this site. I would appreciate any info you can help me with so I can get better! I don't care how long it takes, I want to make a full recovery!

Hi Debra lynn, welcome to the forum. I also suffer from SFN. Do you know the cause of your SFN? Mine is Idiopathic. I had a zillionn blood tests, 2 mri's of the brain and spine. 3 Emg/NCS to rule out large fiber neuropathy. A skin biopsy done in 2012 confirmed I have SFN. I take 350 mgs of Lyrica and 50 mgs Tramadol for flare ups (which is almost every day). They do not help with my pain.
I also want to get better! Im still waiting "to make a full recovery" but I'm starting to think that wont happen. Do you know whats causing your SFN? I noticed your post was from a couple of mos now, did you find any supplements or meds that help you? I want to try R lipoic Acid again, but I think It works best for Diabetic Neuropathy. What are your thought and how are you feeling?
Marie33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote