View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 11:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akash View Post
Hi Eight, apologies for the confusion. The range was so large for the doppler, that only 50% is detected, that the presiding Radiologist all was fine since my compression was not 50%. However, after speaking to some other doctors who consecutively ruled out spondylitis and all other issues, TOS was diagnosed.

I have all the classical symptoms - hand pain, tingling, right shoulder seizes up and even my left foot is vibrating/tingling like crazy. I have been spending some time going through all the threads here, and while depressing it is educational. Looks like other folks also have the same issue with foot problems on the same side as TOS.

Um, did they do an MRI of your neck? Your foot isn't supposed to be involved. I have weak hip flexors after having TOS for ten years but didn't notice problems until getting botox injections in the anterior scalene. I've had five or six MRIs of my neck to rule out my neck over the past ten years, it is beautiful, for the record.

Oh, and. My Doppler was just fine too, for the record....my CT scan wasn't though. I think the Doppler is really only good at diagnosing urgent cases.
Eight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote