Thread: tos..it sucks!
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 11:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahSED View Post
My days now mean nothing, they just dont. I know I shouldn't give up or think how I am thinking.i thought I was a strong person, I dont know how to deal with any of this, I dont want to deal with any of this and it sucks that I have too.
I feel like its getting the best of me, I feel stuck, depressed ive never felt depressed, its not a good feeling.
I wish I could look past this injury but its hard especially when you get reminded that your broken every dang day every dang minute every dang night. Same stuff everyday just a different day on the calendar.
My days mean notging to me now.
Hello, I'm sorry u are having a difficult time with this syndrome. After 21yrs or so dealing with TOS, I know what you are going through. So, you are not alone. It's great you expressed how you are feeling. Since I've been dealing with this for so long, I want to leave you with this.

1) Don't focus or give TOS all the power. Yes the pain is terrible, but you are blessed when GOD opens your eyes every morning. Put your focus on calling attorneys, doctors, and anyone else that can help you. When you focus on your symptoms, it's going to bring you down. Life is too precious to give up the fight.

2) Write how you feel down in a journal. Writing things down takes your mind off the pain and symptoms.

3) If you are not doing it, get out and try to do something fun. Yeah the pain and other symptoms might start, but at least you had a moment to get your mind off TOS.

4) Keep talking to relatives, friends, etc., If they don't believe you, keep posting on here, and we will response. So you are not alone. You have to keep fighting this each and every day. It's not easy, but sooner or later an answer will come.

The one thing that have kept me smiling, laughing, and at peace these 21 yrs is when I pray to GOD for strength and peace. He has never failed. This is what I do first every day, is to seek him. What Jomar stated are great ideas.

I pray you will receive guidance and healing through your situation. It's easy to give up, but keep fighting each and every day. GOD BLESS!!!
20YrsTOS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote