View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 02:38 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markneil1212 View Post
46 no job bad head injury phone doesn't ring for days. used to ring a lot before I got sick. No job no money. I keep trying to find a reason. Impotent because of injury. Was about to start a family when I got head injury that's gone. Sometimes it's just time to take old useless worthless garbage out to the curb.but then who would feed the cat. I guess someone would. the world is for the healthy.trying to find something anything to cling to for the benefit of my nieces and nephews but I can't.
Hi,

Sorry to hear that you are having a rough time. I understand and I have a cat too. Don't know what I would do without her. She is an indoor cat and sometimes she sleeps and hides for hours. I can go into a bad panic if I can't find her.

I'm not sure what keeps us going. I do have two adult children and now a grandchild. They are wonderful. I have had several near-death experiences and always have wondered why didn't I just go then? It wasn't meant to be. Hang in there for your nieces and nephews. Hang in there for you. You deserve it. Take care of yourself and wishing you all the best!

D
Daw14309 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (07-23-2014), PamelaJune (07-23-2014)