View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 01:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

WTG on the exam, Frogga! w00t!!

Keep right on venting, hon, that's what we're here for. I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through, and at your age... it makes me very sad. I didn't get hurt until I was 30, and that was bad enough (I had two young sons). But to be your age, and missing out on all that cool college junk, must be hard as heck.

As someone who missed out on all that stuff too, lemme tell ya sumptin.... when you get older, you won't care very much. I know that doesn't help much right now, but you should know anyway, lol. When you look back on your college days, you'll look back and remember all the things you DID, not what you didn't do. You'll think about this past exam, you'll think about Dunk the Hunk... but you won't think about the dances/parties you missed out on. In the grand scheme of things, they don't amount to much.

I'm hoping to actually get some sleep tonight (fingers AND toes crossed), but if I can't, maybe I'll see ya in chat. I had fun last time!

There are only two types of people in this world... those who bring you peace and those who don't.
theoneRogue420 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote