View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 08:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaJune View Post
Hey fellow Nevroettes, I have used the pouch thingy with its extra long Velcro strap maybe 3 times since December. It's an absolute pain and not even remotely useful and I find it's best to either slap it on bare skin and tie my dressing gown sash over it or wedge it between my jeans and belt. If I'm upright I can sometimes get 3 green bars, if I'm sitting 2 bars maximum and some days I get the dang orange bar and the beep beep beep. I have found the more pressure on it the less green bars but with my pain at an all time high I just can't sit or stand still long enough to get a quick charge so the beep beep can tip me over the edge sometimes.
I use the pouch most nights, but not without difficulty sometimes. Often have to get Rae to help. Part of the awkwardness I think is because of where my unit is situated just behind my left armpit. But with a little fiddling I can usually achieve 3 green bars. I'm hoping when things get back to normal that Rae might have time to make something more appropriate for holding the charge paddle in place.
Rimbanda is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hannabananna (07-25-2014), PamelaJune (07-23-2014), Rrae (07-28-2014)