View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 09:14 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Superelectric, I have the same exact symptoms like you and I am 4 months in. Tinnitus, broken sleep and fatigue being the most stubborn and hard to deal with. It's so nice that we can share our journeys through this site. This site has given me immense support and people on here are so lovely and friendly. We are a family no matter what type of brain injury we have. It's saddening to realise that docs still don't know much about all this and how much ignorant they can be sometimes. It's easy to blame everything on anxiety when they don't know what to do about the situation. I just returned from my PCP's clinic because of fast pulse and I realised he knew nothing about concussions! He denied I had any kind of brain injury and told me to indulge into sports and activities and distract my mind as he thought it's all psychological! Damn..I felt like punching him in his face and giving him a concussion I swear! Brain injuries are not all about hematoma and fractured skulls!! How little they know, specially PCPs..but it's good to share and know people on here will understand...mark, hokey and some others are very knowledgeable and know this stuff.. Hope you continue to recover...god bless

Last edited by Galaxy1012; 07-23-2014 at 09:34 AM.
Galaxy1012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
GingerandBella (07-26-2014), Mokey (07-23-2014)