View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 09:43 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default My Co-Dependent **** Just Can't Resist!

hey you guys, it's me

got the most amazing email from mary the other day and i know many of you have been keeping her in your thoughts and prayers since she underwent scary TOS surgery with the great dr. julie freischlag over at johns hopkins in baltimore, MD not too long ago...

we all know and love this person as "Eastern Shore Lady"; ring any bells? mary in maryland, no? well, anyway, she hasn't been able to be active on the forum not just because it hurts to type (although that is part of it), but also because due to some pretty heavy deadlines, she is hard back at work with her animals and doing some of the most amazing stuff you will ever see, i swear!

well, i think so, anyway...but then, i'm a dog person aren't i. and i love art. and anyone who advocates for the diabled automatically has my heart. (or, are we supposed to refer to ourselves as "differently abled"; i'm never quite sure! ...)

i hope eastern shore lady won't mind me doing this, but i am going to give you all her website so you can check it out, explore, give her your support and the love she so deserves; kudos, too! now, whether that support is emotional, financial, spiritual, mental, psychological, verbal, psychic, of course that is up to each of you as an individual. a lot of us are struggling and don't have much to give, unfortunately, in terms of dollars to a cause like this even though we'd like to. but that's not what mary's about, kidz! i''m sure she'd be tickled PINK just to know there were fellow TOS'ers cruisin' her site and my instincts tell me she would value your feedback in the form of a PM via this site as much as anything else:

www.shoreservicedogs.com

woof

alison
Sea Pines 50 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote