View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 09:18 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcl3086 View Post
Hello,

I am new here and would like to ask a question: what were your initial symptoms and how were you diagnosed? The reason I ask is just for personal clarification, I guess. I have widespread neuropathic issues, and for several years now have literally been told by more than one neurologist "I know you have SOMETHING, I just don't know what. All we can hope is for it to get worse and point itself in a clearer direction". For the past six months or so, I've had what seem to be textbook symptoms of TOS, yet every doctor I've brought it up with only replies with, "Do you know how RARE that is?!?". My thought has always been, "not nearly as rare as the Meningioma type I had removed two years ago...so don't talk to me about "rare"..."

Anyway, if anyone would be willing to share some info, perhaps it could either convince me that my symptoms aren't that "textbook", or that I should work harder at finding a doctor willing to earn their money...
First symptoms (my son): scapula area pain, thumb and hand pain, arm pain. What are your symptoms?
curby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote