View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 10:16 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markneil1212 View Post
I don't want to believe. Because I am scared. I want to believe you because you are really fair. The great people I have met on this board make me believe that you are there but I need more strength because I am weak and need your love as do a lot of us on this board. Please show yourself to me and love us

Mark,

If you allow and ask; pray your eyes will be open to what is happening around you. So often we take for granted or just don't realize God is there. Just the fact that you are asking is showing God you want to know Him.

A while back, I had prayed for someone dear to me that was terminally ill. I had prayed asking God to allow certain things to happen before and after his death.

The day this person passed; I thanked God that night for allowing me the eyes to see all the beauty of the day. All I asked was granted. Had I not been given the gift to see (because I asked), I would have been very upset what had taken place that day; but again; I and my family saw the "beauty" that took place.

When we are scared or worried; God is always there to listen.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon1028 (07-26-2014), eva5667faliure (07-26-2014), ginnie (07-26-2014), music-in-me (08-03-2014)